Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Recessed Zipper Tutorial for Beginners

Finally!  This 14 page Recessed Zipper Tutorial for Beginners is finished.  It includes step by step instructions as well as detailed pictorials. This was made specifically for beginners.

There are many tutorials, but this is the method I opted to use.

 I recommend following the step by step instructions, and looking at the pictorials as you go.

This tutorial shows only how to sew and add a recessed zipper to the bag lining.  The lining instructions are then followed according to the bag pattern you are using,  I used a 4" wide recessed zipper, which to me is quite wide, but at the same time shows you clearly how it looks once finished.  Your measurements will depend on your boxed corners as well as your preference!

This tutorial can be found on CRAFTSY.

Any questions, please contact me at lindaspears49@gmail.com or mslindaspears@yahoo.ca
Here's some pictures of my testers projects!  I think they did an exceptional job.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely, sweet. little bag Linda.....very well done:) (Maureen Olafsen)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!